Tuesday, July 2, 2013

6 years!

 6 years ago Sunday I married my best friend! Looking back at these photos we look SO YOUNG! :) 
 6 years later, our lives are a little busier, a little crazier, and much more hectic than they were here but I still married the most loyal, hard working, passionate man I know. 
I am blessed to have you as my partner and I love you more than words can express. 
 Our wedding day still feels like yesterday, crazy how that happens with so much that has evolved since that day. 
  I know I failed to get a Father's Day post up (forgive me, it was the day after we moved), but you are an amazing father and boys ask everyday if Daddy gets to stay home with us or if he HAS to go to work.  :)  They LOVE when Daddy gets to stay home because he does lots of fun things that Mommy doesn't do: mini golfing, fishing, wrestling, etc, etc.
I know you will help me teach the boys (and Lauren) all the "important" things in life!  They love you so much and it's amazing to see how their little eyes light up the moment you step in the door at night.  Most nights they literally drop whatever they are doing and run to the door yelling, "Daddy's home!"
I pray the next 6 years are a little "quieter".  From Davenport to San Francisco to New York City to Chicago to Geneva to Plymouth...I think we've done our fair share of moving.  
From our wedding day to Dylan, William and Lauren.  I think we've also had our fair share of children! :)
All I wish for the next 6 years is creating lots of wonderful, loving memories with our family, extended family and friends.  Happy 6 years babe! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment