Quick update of December activities we managed to squeeze in.
Macy's Santaland downtown to see Santa.
we went on a Thursday morning and we were literally there with maybe 4 other families, apparently on the weekends there's up to a 2 hour line. It was neat but definitely not worth a 2 hour wait with 3 little kids.
Lauren didn't like Santa (who's really surprised about that! :) but I insisted on a couple pictures. I tried to have her stand, I tried sitting her on the drums by the boys but she wouldn't stay up there. I finally told Santa, "hold on, I want one photo!" She screamed, Santa laughed!
the boys did great and both told Santa exactly what they wanted for Christmas.
then we walked over to Wells Fargo (photo op in the stagecoach) and had lunch with Daddy
Our Christmas tree shopping was squeezed into closing on our house, getting carpets cleaned and moving but we managed to get a tree with the boys. Lauren was a mess this morning so we left her home with Grandma Kim, little did we know she was sick and about to give the entire family the flu but the tree got up by December 15.
Once we settled into the new house we had some decorating to do for Christmas
all three LOVED hanging the ornaments this year, they were totally into it and very careful with all the breakable ornaments
I love Lauren's fave here and how intently she is watching Luke
mesmerized by the tree and playing with the train
After 5 days of unpacking, surviving the flu and getting the house ready for Christmas, we headed to Iowa for Christmas. The kids, as always, were super excited to see their cousins. Grandpa had a special surprise and took them sledding on the gator. Fun!
the big cousins ready to go!
stopped…they probably hit a tree :) I think there were a few casualties the first day out.
Liam even got a ride with the boys, Lauren wanted nothing to do with it even though I offered to ride
Emelia and Addison
the boys waiting their turn to ride again, super fun! more Iowa Christmas pics to come along with Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, the Becquer Christmas and the Korbmacher Christmas…I am way behind!























No comments:
Post a Comment