Christmas Eve started with baking cookies for Santa
Lauren did a little more eating than helping
then we headed to church which was PACKED full
I swear I took photos of Christmas Eve and Christmas morning but I'm not sure where they are right now…so we'll skip to Christmas at Kim's house.
a little ice skating on the neighbors ice skating rink
the boys both did great, this was Will's second time on skates and for the most part he did great!
there were definitely some falls
Keeley's 1st time skating
Dylan attempting to play a little hockey
then a good romp in the snow covered lake with Mara
we finally got around to presents (as the kids would say)
Luke and his siblings stockings from when they were kids. Kim says she is going to try to knit Aaron, Jordan and all the grandkids the same stockings by next year (GOOD LUCK KIM! :)
eating treats
cheese!
the entire Becquer/Korbmacher family
silly faces!
more presents
Gina's new footie pjs :)
The next morning we had Christmas at our house with Dennis
I was exhausted so I didn't take many photos but we had just as much food, lots of fun and long naps that afternoon! :)
And that wraps up Christmas!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)































No comments:
Post a Comment