Our annual "Happy New Year" photo! (Aubrey, you totally copied me :)
if you want to reminiscence on past years click here:
http://korbmacherfamily.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-06:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-06:00&max-results=50
And typically I do a month to month recap of our year but I'm skipping that this year since I switched computers mid year and my photos are in two separate places.
So here's to 2014!
I'm not big into resolutions but I declared that I must start working out again after pretty much taking a two month hiatus (and have succeeded on both January 1 and 2 running on the treadmill since it's freezing here).
I am blessed beyond words for these three kiddos and the ability to stay home with them everyday, thank you Luke! They make me laugh, they drive me crazy but they are the most lovable, funny, kind kids ever (ok, maybe I'm a little biased but I love them!)

No comments:
Post a Comment