Despite the freezing temps here in Minnesota lately, we've been trying to keep busy. Dylan started soccer on Saturdays.
He's on the same team as two of his friends from preschool, so he LOVES it!
and it's literally an hour of pure running for him!
we attempted this…moving Lauren to a big girl bed. She wasn't a fan, so I moved her back to her crib. There's no hurry, I was just unpacking and organizing, so I had Luke move the bed up to her room. I think the crib may be her "safe" place :)
we are settling into our new house and love it so far!
It finally warmed up enough this weekend to go outside and play and we met two neighbor kids. Gracie will be in kindergarten with Dylan in the fall and Jack is a year older, so he's in kindergarten this year. I see lots of fun playing once the temps warm up a bit!
Will started gymnastics this week and was super excited to do something that Dylan didn't also get to do! :)
he did great and loved it as well











Glad you guys are keeping busy! Lauren moving to a big girls bed?!!! They grow up too fast!
ReplyDelete