Tuesdays at the Mall of America is "Toddler Tuesday" and we had never been so in an attempt to make "spring break" fun, I hauled them all there. :) We met one of Dylan's preschool friends and the kids had a blast.
bumper cars for all
Dylan and his friend Conner
Will was stuck, the next time he rode with Dylan and had more fun.
While the boys rode the roller coaster, Lauren and I rode the carousal.
my sweet baby girl is not such a baby anymore
The boys on the roller coaster. They are the ones you can barely see their heads in the middle of the photo. Will LOVED it, Dylan said it was kind of fun but a little scary :)
race cars!
I LOVE this photo...Lauren loved this ride as well but I had to ride with her so no photos
ferris wheel fun
Waiting in line, it wasn't too busy considering it was spring break but it would be awesome to go back on a Tuesday when all the kids are in school.
Will
Dylan
and Lauren on the carousal again, she loved this ride
balloon race
cheese!
We got home about 3 hours after "nap time" and she was exhausted! But all three LOVED all the rides. It will definitely be fun to take them to Valley Fair this summer.
sleeping beauty!



















No comments:
Post a Comment