The boys have two weeks off of school. This week is conferences and next week is spring break. I'm trying to come up with some fun activities for the kids so it's not just two LONG weeks at home with me. First a couple pictures from the weekend, horsing around with Daddy!
Lauren is totally into dressing herself lately, or at least picking out her own clothes/style. This could get interesting based upon what I've seen this week :)
spring break started this week with snow...blah!!!! the boys were running around the house yelling, "we want summer, we want summer!" So do I, boys!
To deal with the snow, we headed up to the pool in Maple Grove.
Lauren is a little fish, just like her brothers and went down this slide probably 100 times that morning.
smiles all around
Keeley, Cayman and Mara joined us...but she wasn't into smiling for me :)
potty training also brought out a new side to Lauren...she LOVES to be naked :) She literally runs around our house ALL DAY long naked and as soon as I put her clothes on her, she's ripping them off again. I think she's ready for summer too!
We also took a trip to the zoo yesterday with the Griffin boys. We were out all morning from about 8:30 to 1 and Lauren had NO accidents!!!! She's got this potty thing down. I am one proud Mama!
The boys found Daddy's old glasses this weekend and thought it was hilarious to wear them.
I thought it was a little scary...they look so much like Luke did when we met
Dylan also wrote his first love letter this week. I'm not sure why he all of a sudden remembered Isabella (from his preschool in Geneva), but he wrote her a sweet note and now I need to track down her address because he wants to send it to her. too sweet! :)
In other news, both boys conferences went great this morning. Both are perfect gentleman at school, too bad those behaviors aren't what we see at home everyday :) The teachers say Dylan is ready for kindergarten, crazy to think he'll be gone all day this fall.

















No comments:
Post a Comment