We had nothing on our calendar for Thursday and Friday so I decided to attempt to potty train Lauren. She's 4 months younger than the boys were when we potty trained but I've always heard you can potty train girls earlier than boys, so I thought...what the heck?
She got to pick out her new underwear from Target. She picked princesses and Sophia the 1st and she was super excited to wear them on morning 1.
She didn't fight it much and was most excited about the m&m she got every time she peed. I'm pretty sure that's what she's pointing at in the picture above.
I didn't want her peeing all over our new carpet, so I came up with tons of activities that could happen in our kitchen/living room. All accidents (so far) have happened on the wood floor. yay!
Grandma Kim sent Daddy some new things for his office and the boys had other ideas for the packing peanuts.
What a MESS!
We've done a TON of reading over the past 4 days which the kids love.
played some hide and seek
and lots of cooking/baking. As of day 4, she is doing amazing! We've only had 1 accident all weekend. She is actually telling us when she needs to go, which is amazing to me. Hopefully it continues.












Good job Lauren! And I see my girls wearing all of the clothes she is wearing....so cute:)
ReplyDeleteSince you are the expert I'll send Liam to you this summer to be potty trained! : )
ReplyDelete