Thursday, March 13, 2014

Addie is 7!

The kids and I headed back to Iowa this weekend for Addison's 7th birthday.  I vividly remember the day she was born...I was there!  I'm surprised I had kids after that experience but I can't believe she is 7.  
Liam and Lauren loved Grandma's piano. 
 We headed up to Wartburg to the pool, it was a hit! 
 and perfect for all ages
 The older 4 taking a little rest break with Grandma.  There was a lot of swimming, a slide perfect for everyone except Will (he got kicked off because he was too short) but lots of fun. 
 Lil Liam and Chase
 the whole group; there were 5 friends of Addie's and all the cousins.  so fun!
 After swimming, we rock climbed.  I wasn't exactly sure how 7 year olds would do with this but they did awesome, 2 or 3 of them actually made it to the top. 
Emelia
Addie 
Will didn't make it very far :)
Dylan did a little better
Addie on her 2nd attempt
Aunt Aubrey even gave it a climb, I made it to the top but couldn't take a photo of myself! :)
the party after swimming
Addie's excited about one of her gifts
Happy 7th birthday Miss Addison Lange! 
she was super cute with all her friends


thanks Addison for letting us come along for your birthday fun, the kids had a blast! 
and a little Sunday morning music session with Grandma! :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. It was a fun birthday party! Addison said "it was the best day of my life" haha You will have to send me those party images. Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bunch of the other girls as well, I'll email you them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures of Addison! You really captured her personality. : )

    ReplyDelete