Monday, March 3, 2014

Tooth fairy

 Dylan lost his first tooth last week.  He was super excited for the tooth fairy to come and asked me all day if I thought "she" would show up.  The tooth fairy didn't disappoint, she brought him this cute tooth pillow, with a note and 4 dollar coins.  I tried to get a photo of him without his tooth but he was sick and his bite is very similar to Luke's where you can't really see his bottom teeth...so it proved difficult. 
Mentioning sickness...ugh!  We are finally starting to get over a wretched cough, fever, tummy sickness.  Dylan went down last Wednesday with Will and Lauren following on Thursday.  Fevers lasted until Saturday/Sunday and they are still coughing.  It's been pretty miserable.  I hauled them all to the doctors office on Friday morning, which was a hot mess.  Dylan puked in the lobby, Will whined the entire way, Lauren screamed because she wanted in the stroller and the boys were riding because they couldn't walk.  All that to tell me, "no strep, no flu, let's just treat the symptoms"??!?  What?  I had been doing that for 2 days...pretty sure I will never try to take all three (sick) to the doctor alone again.  haha
we've been doing lots of this for the past week...lots of movies, lots of sleeping, lots of medicine but it looks to be getting better.  They already missed one birthday party last week, so we are working on getting better by Saturday and Addie's birthday! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment