We won the lottery with "Dads" in our life. I have the most amazing, supportive Dad a girl could ask for. I may not have always thought he was so awesome, but now that I'm a mom, I know exactly why he was the protective, strict Dad he was. I only hope we can guide our kids through life the way he has done for us 4. He's also a pretty amazing Grandpa as well!
look at us! haha
This guy is also quite an amazing Dad, as I knew he would back 7 years ago.
The kids adore you and you work so hard to provide for our entire family. Our life and our house can be very crazy at times (or most of the time) and you put up with all of us! :) Thank you for everything you do babe!
I love you!
Happy Father's Day to all the Father's/Grandfather's/Step Father's/etc out there!







No comments:
Post a Comment