Thursday, March 5, 2015

A few from our week

These three were up to no good.  I sent them up to get ready to church and found them all here...playing! 

 my silly kid
 he's very into the "lever" toys right now, they are more challenging than legos and really make him think
 and proud mommy moment...she wrote her name for the first time (legibly) this week!
  The boys had a couple friends over this afternoon to play for a few hours...I now know why God gave me a girl as number three...he knew I couldn't handle all boys.  This photo doesn't depict the madness but it was CRAZY!  Lauren definitely brings a little girl "calm" to our lives, and for that I am thankful! :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wait until lauren brings over her girl friends... boys and wrestling drive me mad... but girls and their screaming... I had no idea, it's a toss up for real!

    ReplyDelete