She is now 100% independent! She wants no help in this room anymore and can now manage on her own. She's also managed to clog the toilet at least twice...but we're working on that! :)
A new perspective for these three, they decided to try out a new shower this week! Lauren's shower had never been used (by us) but they changed that. And all managed to somehow squeeze in together.
The temps warmed up to 20, so the boys went out to play! It's sad when 20 feels "warm"! Spring starts in 20 days, mother nature needs to get her act together...fast!
Lauren decided to take a 4 hour nap the other day, so I snuck in with my camera (she needed to wake up anyway) but she was out.
sleeping kids look so peaceful!
when Daddy's away (he was ice fishing this weekend), Mommy and the kids play!
we found the photo booth on my computer and they thought they were HILARIOUS! :)
chipmunk faces
twisty noses
twirl
my loves!
We spent the weekend playing, cuddling, cooking and watching "old classics", that included ET, Home Alone 2 and Grease! I think they all liked ET the best.













Lauren looks like Charlotte in some of those pics!
ReplyDeleteI see that a lot. I can never really distinguish whether it's because I can remember Charlotte in the same exact outfit or if she really resembles her. :)
ReplyDelete