We had a few 1st's happen this past week...I have to write these down or I'll definitely forget:
- Friday, February 11 was Dylan's 1st dentist appointment! He was a bit unsure about the whole experience but overall did great. He let the doctor clean his teeth and apply floride.
- Saturday, Feburary 12 Will slept through the night for the 1st time! He went to bed at 6 PM and woke at 5:30 AM. Technically it wasn't the WHOLE night because after eating at 5:30 he went back to bed until 8, but it was MY full night so it was great! I was pretty excited but last night he was up 3 times...yes 3 times...someday...someday he will sleep through the night.
- Valentine's Day - Will definitely knows his name. He's been starting to recongnize it over the past couple weeks but today as I was trying to snap a Valentine's Day picture for Daddy, he definitely turned his head. So exciting!! That little brain inside there works! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment