I'm a few days late getting this post up but we still need to celebrate!
Happy Half Birthday Will!
Stats at 6 months:
Stats at 6 months: 20.1 lbs, 90%
27.5 inches, 90%
Again, just for comparison...Dylan was 17.9 lbs and 28 inches long at 6 months.
Will is a happy, easy going little guy these days. He still loves to sleep going to bed around 6 PM, up around 7 AM, and typically taking 3 naps during the day. We are still working on getting him to sleep the entire night without eating but we're making progress.
Will loves to eat (which you can obviously tell). We've been expanding his palate adding fruit this week. He seems to love apples, pears and mango.
He is also becoming more mobile, rolling back to front and front to back all the time. He's starting to scoot as well...I am NOT ready for two boys on the move. We are working on sitting up and can sit on his own for 20-30 seconds now.
Dylan's been much more interested in his brother the past month. I can see lots of playing in their future.
I can't believe how fast my lil guy has grown up!
No comments:
Post a Comment