We choose the perfect week for potty training bootcamp since Chicago was nailed with "the blizzard of 2011". We officially got 20.2 inches, the 3rd largest blizzard EVER! It was definitely a lot of snow! We embraced the snow day and spent quality time with the boys....perfect "work" day!
Dylan is LOVING his brother these days. I find myself saying "please give Will some breathing room" numerous times a day! :-) (check out those big boy undies)
Below are a few pictures from the storm, the first one is Tuesday evening. I left work around 3:30 since it didn't look too bad downtown. The second I stepped off the train I wished I had left a bit earlier. The wind was howling and the half mile walk home was bitterly cold and difficult to walk with the wind.
Wednesday morning - lots of snow!
the drifts in front of our garage and front door were probably 2.5-3 feet tall
but we still decided to head out to play!
Dylan LOVED it!
With all the snow, plus potty training bootcamp...we've spent a lot of time indoors lately. A few of our activities include:
Wednesday morning - lots of snow!
the drifts in front of our garage and front door were probably 2.5-3 feet tall
but we still decided to head out to play!
Dylan LOVED it!
With all the snow, plus potty training bootcamp...we've spent a lot of time indoors lately. A few of our activities include:basketball

check out that form :-) I think I may have a player on my hands! I don't have pictures but he also LOVES to dribble.
playing doctor
I'm not sure Will is too fond of this game! :-)
pictures...for some reason Dylan loves to take pictures, especially with his brother!
Little Beans Cafe - it's a new coffee shop/kids play area in town. Perfect combination for Mommy and Dylan was entertained for 3 hours!
Valentine's Day crafts
and potty training....
Little Beans Cafe - it's a new coffee shop/kids play area in town. Perfect combination for Mommy and Dylan was entertained for 3 hours!
Valentine's Day crafts
and potty training....Below is a "proud" Dylan with his sticker chart. He's done so well with the potty training. I'm so proud of him but it kind of makes me sad that my baby is growing up so fast. We've had a few pooping setbacks this weekend but he pretty much has peeing down. He's even staying dry through most naps and sometimes overnight. This entire process has been much easier than I anticipated. We even ventured out this weekend (a first) going grocery shopping, church and attending a friends birthday party today with NO accidents. Yay Dylan!
And lastly, my baby Will...he getting better at sitting on his own and will probably have that mastered in the next couple weeks. He's also LOVING his food (obviously, look at him). He's had avocado, bananas, sweet potoatos, peas, carrots, and squash. He loves them all. We've been struggling with sleep since his bottom two teeth starting coming in but hopefully soon! He will sleep through the night someday...I just keep telling myself that! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment