Monday, January 16, 2012

Grocery shopping with two

I'm not sure how I add in a third but this was us this morning at trader joe's. :)


Good thing they were not busy and the employees were getting a kick out of laughing at us because we were a riot!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you have a Trader Joe's. Crossing my fingers that we get one close to Cedar Rapids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this picture of the boys! Oh, and you can handle a third. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I can do it you can do it...you have more patience than I do:) I would love a Trader Joe's near Cedar Rapids too Elissa...I would come down often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG they have kid shopping carts?!?!?! I wish we had a Trader Joes!!! My tactic is one in the front of the cart and Vincent in the cart area lol its a hot mess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, and it's Dylan's favorite grocery store because he always gets to push his own shopping cart! :) This was the first time Will insisted as well. I tried to put him in my cart and he threw a huge fit pointing to the little carts, so we gave it a whirl. It was interesting! Lol

    ReplyDelete