Today we headed to a new Trampoline park in town. It was great for Dylan, he ran around and jumped for a good hour and a half. Will seemed to have fun as well.
playing in the foam ball pit

playing trampoline basketball! (mommy was pretty good at this!)

playing with our friend Grayson


dodge ball...aka Dylan chasing mommy around and throwing balls at me. He did not like when I threw them back at him! haha

climbing on the jungle gym

jumping!

exhausted :)

I also forgot to post pictures from the New Year's Eve party we were invited to. The ball dropped at 6:45 PM (genius!! :) We had a great time and I was in bed by 9 PM! (yay me!)
dinner!

the countdown for the "New Year!"

they had blowers, sparkling juice and lots of treats!


so fun!
CAN I PLEASE come jump on that thing!?!? How fun is that!!! I love all the pics as always!! So excited to follow you guys this year, I love your little men!!! xo
ReplyDelete