Thursday, January 12, 2012

introducing...

Baby Korbmacher #3 to the blog!! How far are along are you?

I am just over 15 weeks and starting to finally feel like myself again. No more absolute exhaustion and all day naseau so I'm feeling pretty good.

Total weight gain?

I think I'm up 2 pounds at this point (thanks to that Christmas flu I caught which knocked out all the calories I ate in December)

How big is baby?

4 inches long, 2.5 ounces and the size of an apple

Maternity clothes?

I'm still in my regular jeans (unless I'm feeling lazy and just want to be super comfortable :) but I've pulled out a few of the shirts as mine are getting a tiny short in the front.

stretch marks?

nope, I've survived 2 pregnancies with none and hoping to get through this 3rd one as well! :)

sleep?
I've had a bit of insomnia lately because I swear I have to pee constantly. I wake at least 3 times a night running to the bathroom, and I know this is only going to get worse.

movements?

Baby K is moving a little, actually I started feeling him/her REALLY early with this one, like before I even confirmed how far along I was so around 9 weeks. But typically just feel it at night, especially when I try to sleep on my tummy (I know...I need to stop!)

food cravings?

This baby has been completely opposite from the boys. I crave salads and healthy foods (WIERD). There's been a couple times where Luke wants to order burgers and fries and I always say..."only if I can get a salad". My sweet tooth has disappeared (SUPER WIERD) but I'm going with it (this can't last forever). haha

food aversions?

meat. I can eat chicken but the smell of a lot of meats has totally turned me off.

what I'm looking forward to?

feeling the baby move more and more and the 20 week ultrasound to ensure all is healthy and growing properly.

what I'm not looking forward to?

breaking the news to Dylan if this baby is a boy. He is adamant it's a girl and he's having a sister. He told one of my friends at the park on Tuesday, "well if this one isn't a girl...Mommy's gonna make me a girl!" :) (come on LUKE...that's your department!)

3 comments:

  1. umm no stretch marks!?!?!?! AHHH you lucky duck!!!
    Haha I love what he told his little friend! So stinking cute! I am so curious to know what your having! If we both have 3 boys we are totally destined more than we already are to be best bloggy friends! haha Cannot wait to see your belly grow! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must have good genes, not stretch marks after 3 for me either:) Now, varicose veins for me are a whole other story! oh and Dylan is funny...you can call him Dylaney or something:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get stretch marks either! That is so cute that your son wants a little sister, for some reason I love it when a kid wants a sibling of the opposite sex. It feels like they're being less selfish somehow lol

    ReplyDelete