Monday, September 3, 2012

Sleep

Everywhere I go, everyone asks (once they see me handling three kids) me if I'm getting any sleep. And honestly, it hasn't been too bad.
Lauren is a great sleeper in the number of hours she sleeps total but as you can tell, she loves to eat. I'm typically up anywhere from 2-4 times a night with her but usually that number is closer 4 than 2. Last night she decided to scare the crap out of me and sleep for a nice 6 hour stretch?!?


I'm pretty sure I woke up at least twice checking on her to ensure all was ok and she was still breathing but that meant a 2:00 feeding and a 5:00 (to which I got up after to head out running), so technically she was only up once! Amazing!!!
I'm definitely not getting my hopes up that it continues tonight.

In other news, we have a roller! She rolled from her tummy to back twice this morning. I tried to get video of it but of course she then refused to perform.
Happy Labor Day!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment