Every fall I "make" the family do family pictures. I know I'll look back on these in 10 - 20 years and know it was worth my effort, although I know it's not Luke's favorite way to spend a Saturday morning. :)
I hate paying for a photographer because it's expensive and if I could get the kids to smile for a tripod I'd just do it myself but instead I instill the help from friends (aka Allison).
It was 2 families, 6 kids, 45 minutes, lots of rain...but we ran an efficient, successful family photo shoot! Just the way we like it!
LOVE this one of me and Lauren. I have very few photos of me and her since I'm always the one taking them.
Lauren cracks me up in this photo!
all three kids were soooo cooperative, and I really didn't bribe them this year.
Yay!
love Will's face here, such a sweet boy!
even though Lauren is the only one looking, this one may be my favorite. The way Dylan is smiling down on Lauren and Will paying no attention to the camera (I'm sure he was watching Jack and Lauren play in the back ground). Perfect for their ages.
my baby, she couldn't walk in these boots because her calves are too big so her feet didn't go all the way down in them...but she was a trooper! the sacrifices we make for fashion! :)
Thank you Allison for agreeing to swap photos with us. I love them! If you're interested in seeing her family's photos check out her blog at
http://tetzlafflife.blogspot.com














No comments:
Post a Comment