Tuesday, July 15, 2014

We're back!

We're back from vacation, exhausted but back home.  As I attempt to sort through hundreds of photos, I'll post a few from Lauren's birthday and the boys first Twins game. 
The boys posing next to Tony Olivia
 It was the 4th of July weekend, so they were honoring veterans at the game

 NY Yankees versus the Twins, here is Derek Jeter
 It was HOT, so hot that by the 2nd inning the boys were asking if we could go home :) 
 Instead we decided to head downstairs to the air conditioning and found this guy, Great Grandpa Julio.  Very cool!  The boys had fun, loved their new hats Daddy bought them but it was brutally hot. Hopefully next time we are in the shade or it's a little cooler because I think they would have gotten a little more into the game. 
 And a few photos from Lauren's birthday.  She saw her presents and said, "me presents, me birthday!"

 At 2, she is a little obsessed with Princess Ariel 




 and brownies and ice cream before bed! 
 Happy birthday (again) sweet baby girl.  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment