Allison Tetzlaff and I decided a couple weeks ago to swap a few "Mama and kids" photos. It was really just an excuse to get together for a playdate and attempt to get our kids to smile for a few photos. If you saw her photos, her kids were PERFECT! Mine...not so much...
Here are the best shots. She got some adorable ones of me and the kids individually (well, except Will who was completely 100% uncooperative) but I'm not sure any of the group photos really turned out how I planned...but such is life. They pretty much reflect all three's personalties to a T right now.
I can't believe how big this boy is and how much his personality has changed over the years. He used to be sooo sooo crazy (and all who know him can attest to that) but he is seriously now one of the sweetest, most sensitive person I know.
She wouldn't get off my lap...the entire time! I'm pretty sure the photo above is cropped the way it is because Lauren was probably pulling at my shoulder on the other side. She is such a mama's girl...and told me yesterday she will cuddle me everyday even when she's 16 :)
Will was 100% uncooperative. I'm pretty sure I'm trying to bribe him here but he wanted none of it. But that's Will right now...every single day...so it's perfect :)
trying to wrangle them all in
about as good as we get...again Will just refused to look up. Thanks Will! :)
Thank you Allison for the photos! It's not too often I get to be in the photo since I'm typically behind the camera and I treasure them.
so much fun - we have to do this every year!
ReplyDeletefor sure!!
ReplyDelete