Thursday, September 4, 2014

Summer wrap up

 I have a few photos from the end of the summer I haven't posted yet.  We definitely spent a lot of time this summer doing this!  
 Miss Keeley Louise
 this girl LOVES the water
 cousins! 
 and some tubing, here with Keeley and Lauren
 here with Dylan
 Keeley and Lauren again...Will refuses, he's too scared
 playing king of the raft
 Last week we headed to the Minnesota State Fair, here are the kids on the "kids farm"
 cute little farmer! 
 planting their seeds
 feeding the animals
 milking the cow
 ice cream is acceptable at 9 in the morning, right?
I have this same photo from last year; red faces, sweat rolling down their faces because it was 40 degrees warmer than it was last week.  This years weather was awesome, we got rained on a couple times but overall it was so much better than last year. 
 the big slide
Will went down right behind Dylan but I was on a ride with Lauren (snapping photos of the boys) and was on the other side with no view of Will as he headed down the slide
 more rides
 Dylan and Hazel

 Lauren loved these swings
 Miles...not so sure
We timed it pretty perfectly.  We arrived right as it opened at 8:30 in the morning and left about 1:00.  This was the view of the crowd as we were leaving.  So...many...people...
 and the best part of the fair...the FOOD! 
 I'm pretty sure we ate pizza, corn dogs, cheese curds, garlic fries and I ordered a gyro for lunch but the kids ate the entire thing.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment