Sunday, September 28, 2014

September shenanigans

With school starting up in September, Lauren and I have been spending lots of quality time together.  She prefers staying home and playing with mommy over anything else; play dates, errands, activities...nope she always asks to "just go home"! :) 

This morning she wanted to play tennis, so I obliged



 we've been soaking up the last days of bike riding (I know that sounds depressing but snow will be here before we know it) 
 Will's finally overcome his fear of the bike.  All summer long he was so scared but he loves it now.  He zooms up and down the culdesac going as fast as he can. 
 Neighborhood shenanigans
 we have the very best neighbors EVER!  there are always kids out playing or willing to head out and play. 


 a little game of football with the older boys
 It was 80 last week so we headed to the park after school/naps for an afternoon of play




 the leaves were changing so I wanted a fall photo...they weren't having this so I told Dylan to lay down and Will and Lauren jump on him
 somehow those instructions ended in this perfect photo!! :) 
 then they wanted to jump...Lauren was a bit behind, although she did jump as soon as the other two landed

We are loving this weather, please stick around!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment