My neighbor sent me this photo of the boys from this past weekend while I was in DC. They were all out playing football and she rounded them up for a photo. What awesome neighbors we have!!
Will's in a high school preschool class a couple mornings a week this fall. The family and consumer science students are the "teachers" and they do lesson plans, activities, games, etc. The high schoolers (and their advisor) took the kids to a pumpkin patch a couple week ago. I wasn't able to go with but they emailed some photos of the day.
He absolutely LOVES going to see his high school friends and will be sad when it is over. I think it's a lot of play and maybe a little learning :) They may have another session in the spring and said Lauren can join as well.
playing in the corn pit at the pumpkin patch
Riding tractors




No comments:
Post a Comment