Sunday, October 19, 2014

Long weekend in Iowa

The boys were off school Thursday and Friday so we headed back to Iowa for a long weekend.  I hadn't been back home since June, which is not normal for me.  I usually make sure I'm there at least every 6-8 weeks but this school schedule thing has been messing up my plans! :) 
We headed to Iowa City on Wednesday night and played with Liam for a night and then back to Independence for Addison's football game.  

She is a stud.
 and super fast, pretty sure she just out ran all these boys...and she did it again and again and again. 

 and these 4 played and played and played

 Grandpa got in on the fun as well

 my baby
 she definitely proved she is growing up this past weekend, she wasn't attached at my hip every moment but actually left my side and played with her cousins, interacted with the adults...she's growing up! (thank god!) 
 We also headed out to the farm in hopes to ride in the combine but the corn was too wet, so Grandpa gave some tractor rides. 

William (times 3)
 the boys played with Mason and Ville (the cat)




 Lauren sat in the van because she was scared of Mason...she's scared of all dogs.  
 The cousins got some fun playtime in.  And of course...I made them take photos. 
 Addie was reading to Liam
 we decided to have a little fun with our photos

I love ALL these kiddos so much!
 we also celebrated Aubrey and Emelia's upcoming birthdays!


Saturday we headed back to the farm for our annual hayride.  It was an absolutely beautiful day! 

 the kids had a blast, as always!  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment