Friday, May 29, 2015

School activities

Last week I went with Dylan's Kindergarten class on a field trip to the sculpture garden.  This is on our bucket list to visit this summer and then have lunch with Luke since his building is in the background.  
 I was in charge of these 3 for the morning: Dylan, Jake and Cassidy
 counting the benches
 the field trip was set up as a big scavenger hunt.  This was the easiest sculpture to find since it was huge! 




 Dylan's entire Kindergarten class, I can't believe he has only 6 days to go and he's a 1st grader.  
 Will also wrapped up preschool last week.  On the last day they had a little "preschool graduation" ceremony for the kids. 
 Hugs from Mrs. Melott

 Most of these kids will move on to Kindergarten next year but since he's so young (for his grade) he'll be doing a 5 day/5 year old preschool next fall.  He was excited to hear that Mrs. Melott will be his teacher next fall as well. 
Here's a short video of Will's class singing "Jesus Loves Me"

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment