Baseball is in full swing around here, which means 4 nights a week you can find us at Hamel baseball fields. We are the regulars! :)
Dylan's playing coach pitch this year for the Brewers and at this age you can REALLY tell the difference between 6 year olds and 7 year olds. Here he is with one of his good friends Nolan.
she's been a trouper and has only complained 1 night. That was Monday; it was 35 degrees, she had her winter coat, hat, gloves and boots and she was still FREEZING cold. I was too Lauren, I'm sorry!
Will is playing T-ball for the Mets, he has a couple friends on his team as well and our neighbor is his coach.
ready position
Lauren's been busy with dance the past week. She had photos last week, apparently "dance moms" must be crazy because we weren't allowed beyond that sign?!? This dance thing is so foreign to me, but she loves it.
Luke introduced the kids to root beer floats this past weekend, apparently they have never had them.
Will had his spring program on Tuesday night. He was a goose :) I will upload some videos next but it was pretty cute.
And Lauren had her dance performance yesterday. She was super excited and did great.
I've discovered she does this tongue thing when she's concentrating or nervous (I think). She's constantly sticking it out or biting on it?
Her with Miss Lisa, her teacher
Daddy brought her flowers!
we were so proud!
all these cuties did so well, it will be fun to dance again with them in the fall!
she was so proud of her flowers and wanted them displayed in the kitchen so we could all look at them, not in her room where only she would see them :)























No comments:
Post a Comment