-Will loves to eat (just like his Mommy) still eating every 2 hours during the day and just recently pushing to about every 3 hours at night. Mommy is ready for longer stretches at night any day!
-Will also loves to sleep (again just like his Mommy). I swear he still sleeps 18-20 hours a day giving us very limited awake time.
-The first 3 months Will has been quite the fussy little bear, unless Mommy was holding or cuddling him, but I think we just may have turned a corner this week. He's been much less fussy, much more awake and we've had more and more tummy time, bouncy chair action, bumbo fun and swinging (without constant screams).
-Will has mastered sleeping in the crib, no longer sleeping with Mommy at night!
-Will is also our tummy sleeper (I know, I know I'm a bad mom for letting him sleep on his tummy but it's the only way I can get him to sleep)
Dylan LOVES his brother (sometimes a bit too much) but I can see them being great friends in a few months when Will starts to become more mobile. And the way he is growing, he may catch Dylan sooner rather than later. Will is taking after his name sake...I think he may be our lil football player...he's one thick, cubby lil guy!
HAPPY 3 MONTHS WILL! WE LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment