Friday, November 26, 2010

What are you thankful for?

I have a lot to be thankful for this year.
I have an amazing husband who loves me even when I crabby and tired (which is a lot these days). :-)
I have two beautiful, hilarious, energetic, loving boys who have changed my life for the better. There is never a dull moment in our household...which I love!
We also have the most amazing families anyone could ask for. It's been so much fun watching Dylan grow to know and love each and everyone of you.
We had an absolutely amazing time in Florida this year for Thanksgiving with Luke's family. Kim and Jose rented a perfect house (if only the pool was heated :-) and we all spent the week eating, drinking, playing and catching up on life. There were lots of laughs, a few tears (Will mostly) and fun times by all. We were sad to leave this morning and Dylan even told me he likes the warm better than the cold! I know he'll be talking about Keeley and the lizards for weeks.
I see many more trips in our future to visit Grandma Kim and Grandpa Jose!
Will's 1st plan ride
Dylan loved playing with Keeley's toys :)

he LOVES his cousins
Playing with Daddy at the beach! The weather was beautiful, 85 and sunny the entire week.
I absolutely LOVE this picture...Luke and his mini me!
Christmas in Naples
SNOW! (ok...it's fake snow)
Grandma babysat both boys one day so I could go golfing with the guys! THANK YOU! Mommy's home...just in time for some tears!
more beach time
Uncle Dan and Dylan building sand castles
Will's 1st trip to the beach
Happy early 2nd birthday Dylan! He was mesmerized by his new dinosaur!
opening presents
ELMO birthday cake
excited to eat
yummy!
Jordan brought down his sax to play us Christmas carols! Awesome!!

master chef
Turkey Trot 2010, Dylan's 1st road race (100 yard dash)
Mommy's little runner
lining up
Dylan's 100 yard dash
post race....Dylan kept saying "Mommy did good"! LOVE HIM!!
Will getting some time in Keeley's excersaucer
Happy Thanksgiving to all our family and friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Emily. Glad you had a good time. I agree with Dylan-warm weather is much better!

    ReplyDelete