Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick of Treat!!

I decided to surprise Mom and Dad and trick or treat at their door on Halloween night. I think they were a bit surprised to see Elmo and Tiger!! :-)
Addie and Emee showed up a few minutes later so we captured this cousin picture! We stayed until Thursday morning to support Ben in his quest for Congressman. Unfortunately he came up a bit short...1%...but Dylan had fun playing with his cousins. He LOVES trips back to Iowa!! I never hear the end of "Addie...Emee...Grandpa...Grandma".
Here they are playing dress up with some of Dylan's new birthday gifts.
One of my favorites...tummy time with Will And lastly...me and Luke at his co-workers wedding last weekend. It was nice to get out and away from Mr. Fussy Bear Will for an evening. Will is 12 weeks one week from today...I think it's time for sleep boot camp!!! I'll keep you posted on how that goes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment