Sleeping arrangement update:
We pulled out the bumbo this week to see if Will would enjoy sitting up and he seems to for short bursts of time.
I think we're done!
Dylan trying out his new cowboy hat. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Dolan for the birthday gifts!!
- The first 5 nights of Dylan sleeping in his big boy bed in our bedroom has been a little bit of a rollar coaster. On a positive note, he hasn't tried to climb out of his bed yet and seems to like his new bed.
Night 1 was a breeze, he slept from 7:30 to 6:30 with no wake ups.
Night 2 I think he realized Mommy was 10 feet away because he called out for me probably 10 times throughout the night. At 4 AM it was "Mommy, I out, Mommy, I out". After trying to reason with him that it was still time for sleep, he just broke down crying and screaming that he wanted out. All 4 of us ended up in our bed attempting to sleep, which failed...and were all up about 5 AM.
Night 3 was similar with a 5:00 wake up but this time I just let him scream for 5 minutes and he fell back to sleep until 7:20.
Night 4 and 5 have been better but he is still waking much earlier than he was in his crib, hopefully he gets used to it soon.
- Will has been doing great actually sleeping in his crib. The past 2 nights he gave me 1 four hour stretch from 7 to 11 PM but then he's still up every 2 hours. I'm trying not to feed him every two hours in an attempt to stretch out the feedings, we'll see if it helps.
I'm looking forward to the day when both boys are out of our room! :-)
As I mentioned in my previous post, our new nanny started this week. Lauren did great with the boys, even with a super crabby overtired Dylan the day he woke up at 4 AM.
Ok, Will looks just like you Emily...hands down. That picture of him in the bumbo reminds me exactly of your baby pictures!
ReplyDelete