Thursday, November 18, 2010

What a week it's been.

This past week has been quite eventful. I had big plans for my last week home (with Lauren watching the boys and Luke out of town all week for work) but the flu bug had other plans. Monday and Tuesday I was so productive...christmas shopping, running errands, even sneaking in a few naps but around midnight on Wednesday morning I knew something was up. I spent Wednesday morning trying to juggle having to puke and a crying, hungry baby. Every time I stood up I puked...lets just say Will spent some time laying in the bathroom on the rug watching Mommy get sick. It wasn't my best mommy moment but you do what you have to do when you're home alone...thank god Will didn't wake Dylan.
I have to give a huge thank you to Lauren and Katie for helping with the boys for 24 hours straight so I could recover. I would not have survived without them...this flu bug is deadly. Let's just hope the boys don't get it as well! So far, so good!!!!
Here are a few pictures of Dylan singing with LaurenMy big boy Will is 3 months tomorrow....crazy how fast time flies!!!

We leave for Florida on Sunday. I'm looking forward to a week of family fun and then it's back to the real world and work...ughhh...not looking forward to that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment