Me and my flannel boys! This is what Luke wanted them all to wear on Christmas...go figure! :-)
Lots of presents Dylan's favorite job...cleaning up!
Addie's turn to bowl
Kelly (37 weeks pregnant) trying to help the kids bowl...this is right before Dylan took off running down the lane in which Kelly decide to chase after him. (she didn't want him to get hurt...haha) Instead she slipped and fell right on her tailbone...ouch!
Thanks Kelly for trying to keep Dylan safe!!
Dylan bowling with Daddy
Emelia gets her turn
My parents went above and beyond for Christmas again this year. We had a fabulous time in Iowa and came out like bandits. It was so fun to see Dylan kind of "get" Christmas this year and I'm sure next year will be even more fun.
Thank you Mom and Dad for your hospitality, generosity and of course all the FOOD! I'll be spending the next month working off all the calories I ate the past 5 days.
Good idea...I want to do that...what did you use to trace it?
ReplyDelete