We had a busy "holiday" weekend!
Santa ATTEMPT #1 - I took the boys to a local park's holiday party. Dylan had a blast. Lots of treats, toys, kids and of couse Santa. Dylan was absolutely terrified of Santa and wouldn't even get close.
Dylan eating lots of sugar!
Dylan's gift from Santa, he was most excited about the treat (candy cane) and the puppy!
My attempt at a Santa picture, I picked up Dylan to throw him on his lap quick but he started screaming "Mommy NO, Mommy NO!!" so I couldn't do it to him.
Merry Christmas Will!
My sleeping Santa
Dylan and Will
bear hugs with Mommy
Dylan loves to build towers...and then knock them down
SANTA ATTEMPT #2 - I also took Dylan to ride on the holiday train (el). The CTA decorates one train with Christmas lights, Christmas music and Santa and his elves ride the train as well. We waited out in the rain for the train to come, Dylan was soooo excited seeing all the trains going by. When the holiday train came...it was packed. We stepped on and Dylan looked at me and said "MOMMY, hold". I decided I couldn't hold him until the next stop so we grabbed our candy cane and stepped back off the train. At least we saw the holiday train! :-) (Dylan didn't know the difference, he talked about Santa on the choo choo all weekend...and my camera battery ran out as the holiday train arrived, so the only picture I got was Dylan waiting out in the rain before the train arrived.)
Santa ATTEMPT #3 - Our church this morning had breakfast with Santa and the church was PACKED with lots of kids. Dylan was excited and talked about Santa all the way through church until he showed up. Santa arrived at the end of mass, rang his bell and again...MOMMY, hold!
Dylan is officially terrified of Santa. He likes the thought of him and likes to talk about him but doesn't actually like him in person!
Addison and Emelia don't like Santa either. They talk the talk, but when Santa is actually there they are terrified...:)
ReplyDelete