Our squishy faced, chubby monkey, cuddley, bundle of joy is 8 months old today.
Will is seriously the happiest, most laid back little guy. He's perfectly content playing on the floor with the same toy, over and over. He loves playing with Dylan. I catch them laughing together all the time. He gives me the most precious smile every morning when I walk into his room and every evening when I walk in the door from work...just because he's happy to see me.
Will is seriously the happiest, most laid back little guy. He's perfectly content playing on the floor with the same toy, over and over. He loves playing with Dylan. I catch them laughing together all the time. He gives me the most precious smile every morning when I walk into his room and every evening when I walk in the door from work...just because he's happy to see me.


Happy 8 Months William Luke
No comments:
Post a Comment