Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter weekend

What a weekend...


My weekend started a bit earlier than planned as Lauren was sick on Thursday, so we enjoyed a morning at Pump it Up with Katie and the Walti's. Dylan just loves playing with Jack and Emma and Will chilled on my chest most of the day (he's been sick the past few days). baseball fun
On Saturday Luke and I went to the Cubs game with a couple friends of ours. Luke got tickets through someone at work and kept telling me they were great seats. Little did I know, they were in the FRONT row. I was sitting right next to the LA Dodgers dugout and could literally reach out and grab them if I wanted to. It was the best Cubs game I've ever been too! And we made the ESPN clips that evening. So fun!
moments before Blake's homerun view from my seat! :)


Dylan and Will both loves reading. Dylan really wanted to read to Will so here he is "reading" his Easter card (that sings) from Grandma and Grandpa Dolan.


More playing...in Mommy's laundry basket

Dylan's turn



Easter Morning! The boys had fun "finding" their Easter baskets and playing with their new toys. Dylan got a new dinosaur set, anyone who knows Dylan knows he LOVES his dinosaurs and can tell you the name of every one of them. Will got some new books and a puzzle.


We shifted naps so we could all go to church but I think Dylan had a bit too much chocolate this morning. He was pretty much a disaster in church but I did manage to get a couple cute pictures after.



Will with his Easter basket

my boys

kisses for Will

We had a wonderful brunch with Katie and Pete after church. I think I'm still full. I tried a new dessert this year...a rainbow cake...just for Easter! :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous Easter week! Our priest told us this morning that Easter isn't only today but lasts 8 days (who knew?) and we are to celebrate and endulge for a week! Sounds good to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment