Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

We had a wonderful weekend. Beautiful weather, happy boys = happy parents! We decided Saturday afternoon to take the boys to the zoo. Dylan's been asking to see elephants for weeks and even though our zoo doesn't have elephants, we fufilled his animal wishes. It was so neat to see him identify all the animals and get so excited about them. Here he is looking at the camels. And the monkeys And the lions (his favorite) They also loved the sea lions, watching them swim up and down for probably 20 minutes.
On another note, we have a little mover on our hands. No real crawls yet but he's trying soooo hard and scooting along.

Watch me, I'm going to get the ball...

Come on Mom, can you just give it to me?OK, I'll work harder...maybe if I do push ups I'll be able to reach it Or maybe if I get up on all 4's?See Mom, I got it!! Sunday morning I ran the Shamrock Shuffle 8k (5 miles) downtown. I went upstairs to change clothes and this is the scene I walked down to. Looks like the boys had a fun morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment