One of my mom's groups has started a babysitting swap so us mom's can get out with the dad's...FREE! One of the ladies had an engagement party in the city tonight, so I'm babysitting for her adorable 14 month old (easy job since he's sleeping!) So to swap, Luke and I went out last night to dinner and then caught the Geneva high school football game. It was their first loss this year but quite an impressive stadium and crowd. They were expecting around 6000 people and I think they probably hit their expectation. We had a great time and it was sooo nice not to have to pay for a babysitter!
We had a pretty rainy, cold week so I had to come up with some indoor activities. The weather was just getting me ready for winter! I better get "creative"!
First up was homemade playdough 

and pottery painting (or eating paint with the toothbrush for Will)

monkeys jumping on the bed
this was actually a photoshoot for my photography class I'm in, but Dylan had a blast
attempting to walk at the park
nope, not this time mom but he did show off today to Daddy taking 4-5 steps in a row (after being bribed with chocolate chips! :)
Bike riding, a favorite activity in our house. Doesn't Will look like Elmer Fudd with that hat on?
Fall is here! Although it's supposed to be back in the 70's all week. 


and pottery painting (or eating paint with the toothbrush for Will)

monkeys jumping on the bed
this was actually a photoshoot for my photography class I'm in, but Dylan had a blast
attempting to walk at the park
nope, not this time mom but he did show off today to Daddy taking 4-5 steps in a row (after being bribed with chocolate chips! :)
Bike riding, a favorite activity in our house. Doesn't Will look like Elmer Fudd with that hat on?
Fall is here! Although it's supposed to be back in the 70's all week. 
That is such a great idea. I am in a moms group and I might have to bring this idea up!
ReplyDeleteI am LOVING the pictures...Will with the paint covered face and Dylan on the bed are such great shots!!! LOVE THEM ALL!