Sunday, October 16, 2011

Family Pictures

Another mom in one of my mom's groups took our family pictures a couple weekends ago. She just sent them back this week. I think they turned out great!

Luke's face in this one just makes me laugh! :)

my favorite
We picked an absolutely gorgeous day, it was actually about 80 degrees when we took these even though it doesn't look that way. We were sweating by the time we were finished!

the boys were playing paddy cake here :)



In other news, Will is getting more and more stable walking. He'll now take 8-10 steps in a row and appears to prefer walking over crawling but we've still got a long way to go before he's 100% walking.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for the walking progress and YAY for such amazing pictures! I love them all! My fave is the one you like the most...those gates are FAB and you guys look amazing! I love how Will is holding your hand and the gate...too cute!

    ReplyDelete