Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Galore

I hosted a Halloween party yesterday with another mom at our house. The idea sounded great and it went off without a hitch but man was it exhausting! There were 15 kids, 8 moms and lots and lots of food, especially desserts.


I wanted to try out a photo booth to capture all the costumes. It turned out so cute and the kids (and moms) loved it!

I finally learned how to use my self timer, yay me! :)

Jamie helped host the party but Alex and Olivia weren't loving the booth.
Peyton and Mason Lindsey and cutie Paul


Miss Annalise

our little giraffes (Will and Bennett)

Dana, Alan and Bennett

Ashley and Ruby

Look how creative these mamas are...



these were filled with fruit! how cute!and I made cake pops!


Thank God we always have "pot luck" parties so the hosts don't have to cook everything. The kids played outside, made some cute pumpkin crafts, ate lots and lots of sugar, ran their hearts out around the basement and then headed home for naps. I literally had to carry Dylan up for naps because he was so exhausted. We had a blast and can't wait for more holiday parties in the next two months.

3 comments:

  1. This post totally solidifies the fact that we would be great mommy friends...and our boys would be best friends! I am about to make the 4 hour drive to visit you!!!

    Actually my brother in law lives in the city and I will for SURE contact you if & when we make the trip again! We went last winter for my birthday but with babe #3 due in March it makes traveling a whole new ball game!!! I would love for our boys to play!!

    Looks like a great day! Hope all is well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS you will notice Will's bottom on my latest post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fantastic party - i love that you had a photo booth! great idea. i too, am a big fan of the pot luck party - the treats look delicious. thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. glad to hear you're enjoying karen's class as well! she's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete