Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Iowa Iowa Iowa

Dylan (and hopefully someday Will) LOVES his visits to Iowa.


Staying at Grandma and Grandpa Dolan's house

Playing with Addie, Emee and Charlotte

Riding the gator

Riding in the combine

These are all things I hear about on almost on a daily basis so we headed to Iowa yesterday for a little break from our everyday lives since Luke is traveling this week. Dylan is in heaven! :)



not the best photo, I was still adjusting the settings but I still thought it was cute!


playing in the leaves


Will and Charlotte playing with Grandma


the girls giving Dylan his first earrings (stick on hearts!) swinging time for Charlotte and Will


Dylan found a new friend next door although I'm not sure how much the kitty likes Dylan


Dylan has always been a great traveler; in the car, sleeping, everything. Will, on the other hand, not so much. He will not sleep when he's in his own bed. He was up twice last night, let's hope after two naps in the crib today, he'll be a little more comfortable and sleep through the night tonight. Mama needs her sleep to keep up with these crazy kids!

1 comment:

  1. Okay your shots are AMAZING...what class are you taking!? Also wanted to tell you I got my camera strap from my friend! She is actually going to open an etsy shop I will for sure let you know when she does!!I hope all is well on your end! xoxo

    ReplyDelete