1 month stats are in...and you are BIG!
13 lbs (100% +)
22.5 inches (90%)
to compare: Dylan was 10 lbs, 9 oz and Will was 9lbs, 4oz (you're already not going to be outdone by your brothers!)
you're chubby
you give little half smiles but I wouldn't call them "real" smiles yet
you love to sleep (especially in Mommy and Daddy's bed)
you love to snuggle
and the boys are still crazy about you!
Month 1 has consisted of a lot of juggling Mommy's time
naps have been officially moved up to the crib (when you allow it) to avoid your brother's waking you up!
and you currently have a BAD case of baby acne.
But we're enjoying every minute with you,
and you're enjoying your new playmates (Kay (3 months), Addilyn (1 month) and Lauren)
We can't wait to see what month 2 entails!











Love her...and I recognize the outfit in the last picture as one my girls wore. I'm glad she is getting some use out of their clothes!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I thought Colin was big and he wasn't 13 pounds until he was 2months old ;-) Love those chubby babies. She looks a lot like you Emily.
ReplyDelete