Lauren is in such an adorable, chubby phase right now, I had to do a little photo shoot to capture the rolls! She is just huge and seriously everyone who asks how old she is seems shocked when I say 7 weeks. She looks like she's a 3 month old! :)
check out my rolls!
and the smiles are starting to come more frequently
more chubbiness
love her blue eyes! I wonder if they will turn darker like Dylan's or stay blue like Will's?
This "dress" was Mommy's as a baby. I think I waited a tad bit too long to pull it out and try it on her considering it looks like a shirt but it's still cute! :)
We head back to the doctor next week (or maybe it's the following?) for her 2 month check up. It will be interesting to see if she's still gaining weight at the same speed as her first month. She's definitely more alert these days having longer periods of awake time. She loves practicing standing and is really starting to pay more attention to everyone around her. Mom and Dad thought I was spoiling her this past weekend letting her sleep with me :), so she's spent the past 2 nights sleeping in her crib from 7:30 to about 4 AM. After her early morning feeding she's much harder to get back to sleep, so for Mommy's sanity (and sleep) I've been letting her sleep beside me in bed after that feeding. She seems to love it considering she's slept in until almost 9 both days! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment