Will's 2nd birthday party was a party we won't soon forget. We lost power exactly 10 minutes before it was set to begin and it didn't kick back on for 4 hours (approximately 15 minutes after the last guest left because it was too dark in the house that flashlights had been pulled out :). Despite no power, we were lucky the storm blew through quickly or else it would have been a very short party. It cleared up fairly quickly outside, we were able to get everyone fed and I think the kids had fun. Success!
The birthday boy is 2! (not really until Sunday, 19th but it was easier to have his birthday and Lauren's baptism all the same weekend since almost all of Luke and my family came from out of state)
Will loves tractors (unless he's at Grandpa's farm), so we decided on a tractor theme
And I'm glad I took a few photos before we lost power because it was too dark after to get any good shots.
his cake
birthday sign
Grandpa Korbmacher meeting Lauren for the 1st time
Mara meets Lauren, now we just have to get to Minneapolis to meet lil Cayman!
And Michelle's turn, along with Izzy
water balloon fight
Happy birthday!
Love this! I think he's enjoying his cake! :)
the kids were so excited about the pinata! (I think he lost his shirt in the water balloon fight so apparently all my pictures he's shirtless)
getting a little help from Grandpa Dolan
Dylan's turn, I'm not sure why he's batting left handed here?
presents time (the next morning), again it got a little dark on Saturday night to open the presents
beautiful Addison!
more presents...there were soooo many! lucky little boy to have so many people who love him!
aww, such a big boy now
Aubrey and Charlotte
It turned out to be a successful birthday party, even if it was a black out. Will had fun, we were lucky to spend it with lots of family, cousins, and friends. Thank you to everyone who made the trip to Geneva for Will and Lauren. It was a little chaotic around here but the kids (and Luke and I) definitely appreciate it!





















No comments:
Post a Comment