Thursday, April 18, 2013

9 months

I'm a little late with this one, but things have been a little nuts here and we didn't have Lauren's 9 month appointment until yesterday so I didn't have any updated stats. 
The girl is slowing down a bit!
weight:  23 pounds, 12 oz (she bounced down on the chart from 125%, down to only 100%)
height:  30 inches, (still 100%)
head: 45 cm (75%)
She is still a happy, laid back child during the day (if Mommy is in sight).  Total, complete and utter Mama's girl!!  I don't dare walk out of the room if other's are around...I feel bad for the first person who volunteers to watch her for more than a couple hours!
We're still struggling with sleep and I had a hunch that maybe it was her ears.  I started a no dairy diet for myself and her per my chiropractor's recommendation but my gut was correct.
Yesterday she officially had her 7th ear infection in 4 months.  My pediatrician told me to call my ENT as tubes are most likely necessary.  Ugh! :(
I'm hoping the tubes will help with our sleeping issues (and my pediatrician seemed hopeful).  She said ear pain could be why she's hysterical at night because her ears hurt when lying down and a happy baby during the day (since she spends more time upright).  I'm hopeful!
No crawling, although she will move backwards.  She's trying to pull herself up on things but can't get those big legs under her. And she wants to move and get into everything of the boys (especially that lego table) but just can't do it yet.  I'd anticipate I have about another month before my life gets crazy and she's on the go.
She has the sweetest, biggest grin that just melts my heart.
And everyone who sees her always says, "ugh, those thighs!" :)  Hopefully "those thighs" thin down a bit by high school or she's going to hate me.
I can't believe we are only 3 months away from 1 year...crazy!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE her pictures! The very first picture of her reminds me a little bit of Liam... that must be the Dolan in them. Can't wait to see the kids sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete