Thursday, April 4, 2013

Big Boy

Will started his 1st day of "pre" preschool today.  Really it's just a park district drop off class called "Learning all the Time" but I called it preschool so he would go (like Dylan).  I was a little nervous but I've been talking it up, explaining how much of a big boy he was going to be (like Dylan) and he DID it! :)
 When I told him goodbye, he gave me little puppy dog eyes like maybe he was going to cry but I reassured him I'd be back in an hour and he said, "ok, see you later Mama!" :)
The class is actually an hour and a half...which gives me an hour a week alone with this cutie before heading back to pick up Dylan! I was going to take her running but then decided to shop and get coffee.  Much more fun girl time than running! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment