Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Soccer stars

The boys started soccer tonight (they were supposed to start last week but we missed it since we were in Florida).  It's a 3-4 year old class but I asked for an age waiver to be able to put Will in the same class as Dylan.  I figured he'd 4 months from 3 and I really didn't want to sit at the field entertaining Lauren for 2 hours...1 is enough.  They obliged and so soccer began. 
 It's a super small class which is probably good for Will because he knew nothing about soccer other than me drilling this in his head today...
me: "you can't use your what in soccer?"  
Will: "hands!"  :)
That's really all Mommy knows about soccer but Dylan really seems to enjoy it so I may need to learn more. 
Here they are playing "finding Nemo" aka sharks and minows.  Will is trying to steal the ball from the coach.
They both had a blast and really seemed to do well. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment