I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year...all about the family. We started the day with church and then headed to Dylan's first t-ball game of the season. They hadn't had any practices since it's been raining here non-stop for 3 weeks but they still did great.
These 2 weren't impressed...they played in the rocks
swing and a hit!
they rotated positions throughout the game, this inning he was the catcher! brings back memories :)
my little man...he looks so old here
and these 2 stomped through the mud picking dandelions for me for Mother's Day, so sweet!
cheese!
my mother's day bouquet
After the game, we headed out to Kim's house for a BBQ with the cousins.
how cute are these 3!
we did a little fishing
all of the kids LOVED fishing
but none as much as Dylan. I told Luke, he better be ready to fish this summer because I think Dylan would sit out here and do it all day long!
hugs for Mama
How blessed am I to call these babies mine. They are my everything! Happy Mother's day to all the mother's in my life, especially my mom and mother in law. You're both amazing and I love you!





















No comments:
Post a Comment